Above 64Mb

>I never even thought to check -- glad I saw your (and someone else's)
>post!  How does one know, however, whether or not the top of memory is

I was wondering if anyone knew offhand how much memory Linux CAN see, with
the appropriate setting in lilo.conf etc.

THe new box I'm making has 1024MB in DIMMs.  While the system board can
handle it, it never occured to me that Linux can or cannot.

Thanks in advance.  Direct reply welcome :)

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Homebrew Automotive Website:
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HMMWV
2000 Buick-Powered Mid-Engined Sports Car

-