Re: kbackup

Thanks to all who responded to my message "backup using hard disk - any
ideas".  I downloaded kbackup and I intend to start with that as soon as I
get my replacement drive.  Thanks too to Ralph Winslow for the Perl script.
That is my current emergency backup till I get the drive back.  Another
alternative I considered was RAID, which is supposed to be built into the
kernel.  kbackup seems to be simpler so I'll start with that.

later
jmb