Re: WHERE NETSCAPE4

*- Phillip Neumann wrote about "Re: WHERE NETSCAPE4"
| BOB'S MAIL wrote:
|
| > PRECISELY, where can I get the 'netscape4' package.
| >
| > I have Debian 2.0 CD's.
| >
| > 1.  Where on WHAT CD (Source, Contrib, Binary)?
| >
| > 2.  What FTP site and URL?
| >
| > TIA,
| >
| > Bob Barth
| > EMAIL:  olympic@netamerica.com
| >
| > --
|
| Hi,
|

| You can get it from www.netscape.com

and put it in /tmp. Then use the netscape4 installer in the
contrib/binary-[$arch]/web directory to install the tar.gz you download
from netscape.  It is designed for the libc5 version of
netscape/communicator so if you use the installer it will require a
bunch of lib5 libs.  If you get the glibc2(libc6) version just install
the libc6 equivalent versions.

--
Brian
							   - unknown