How to setup Faq-O-Matic?

I'm wondering if there're some much more docs
hiden on my HD and/or CDs about fom?
The /usr/doc/fom do not help me much.

my /var/lib/fom/meta/item/1 always be 0 byte which is a sym
link to /usr/lib/cgi-bin/meta.
When I http://localhost/cgi-bin/fom,
it just says there's problem, and do not give me any chance
to do anything.

I've set the ./meta and it's contents to user nobody and
nogroup as same as the web server.
I've received the secret from mail to authenticate myself
to config it too.

After I deleted ./item/1, it gave me chance to start over,
then I just falling the same situation as before.
And those "insert text" buttons just do not work.

Wish you could help, Thanks in advance.

zuwi