Cool-Links News

Dear Internet Webmaster,

Cool-Links is Back! Cool-Links.com, the favorite link site of AEC professionals, is better, faster, and more interactive than ever. We now have opened the “Cool-Links Connection” where you can reach other AEC professionals. “Cool-Links Connection” includes Forum rooms, Classified rooms, and Chat rooms.
We also have completely updated the all of our company listings, so please check out our company database to make sure your company is listed, and if it’s not there, please register for Cool-Links for absolutely FREE!

Home Page Address
http://www.cool-links.com