Excel DLLs (.xll) in Wine or Willows or Bochs or ...

	Hi Debian users,
	my boss at work have to run a simulation into Excel that uses a DLL of Excel (.xll). The problem is that the simulation will take too long (about 7 years) and he couldn't put this kind of thing to run in Windowze because it could go into GPF and loss the entire simulation.
	He asked me if it's possible to run Excel into Linux and the simulation too. I thinked that Wine can do that? But I didn't play with Wine before because I am very happy with my Linux box (100% Microsoft free). But I'm curious. Is that possible with Wine?
	Can anyone give me some hints or share experiences?
	Have a nice day,			Paulo Henrique