time under Hamm

The recent flurry of messages re time problems reminded me that although
I recently, with the help of the list, got my system time working fine,
one minor anomaly remains.  If I type date in an xterm, it shows the
correct time.  But if I look at the clock on my fvwm95 toolbar or the
little box at the right end of the toolbar, they show an hour one hour
in the future.   Not a big deal, but puzzeling.

Ralph Winslow		      rjw@nac.net
The IQ of the group is that of the member
whose IQ is lowest  divided by the number
of members.