can't install Debian

Hi every one
i am so new user,  I didn't even install Debian on my machine. :-)

Every time I boot from the rescue disk (resc1440.bin) or from my dos partition; the system reboots itself after the:
there are some aditional messages after that but they are disappire before i can read them and my machine reboots.

I tried to use the same floppy on other machines and it worked fine.

I chacked the memory - it's ok
I tried to load with boot parameter - nothing worked

I have an Intel Pentum 200 mother bord with the folowing devices:
ATI video adapter
US robotics modem (no win modem)
Fly video II video capyuring card
SoundBlaster 16b pro Audio card

If anyone can help me I'll be very greatfull

By
NIR