Error - - Where the hell adobe - Helvetica font!!

Hey all,

I keep getting this error not from one app but numerous apps (i.e.
wmaker's WPrefs, afterstep(won't boot because of it) and various
others). For some reason I keep getting the error can't find
-adobe-Helvetica-font..... (I may have spelled this wrong but that not
the reason for the error...). I have downloaded and install the
following fonts and related stuff...

	freefonts
	freetype tools
	gsfonts
	freetype tools
	figfonts
	and other I think I can't remember....I even downloaded Acrobat
Reader - assuming since adobe makes that the fonts would be there ----
WRONG!!! got the error with that too!!

	I know I did NOT install the 75dpi and 100dpi fonts. So can
someone tell me where the heck can I find this damn font so I can't stop
this annoying error and see if this the only reason that afterstep and
other apps won't run.

	rod