Re: Moniter screen is wavy.

> Stupid answer.... try moving the monitor and see if anything changes.
> You can get a video cable extension cord if necessary.  Try plugging
> the monitor into a different outlet, could be a power problem (like
> having the monitor on the same line as a motorized appliance for
> example).  If there is a degauss button on the monitor try that.  I
> doubt you damaged your monitor, it sounds like magnetic field
> interferance, or powerline crud.

similarly, try a lower resolution and see if you still get it.

Then again, there's some weired ones . . . at some points, I get a few
horizontal lines jiggles

  )))))

across the entire screen --but fixed at a point *relative* to the top
of a staroffice or netscape window, and also dependant upon which
window has focus . . .