[off-topic] Best way to replace quotes with angle brackets

Hi all,

What is the best way to replace quoted includes (#include "duh.h") with
bracketed includes (#include <duh.h>)?  I've got over one hundred files
that use quoted includes and I would like to switch them over to bracketed
includes.  The package I am creating/maintaining uses the quoted includes
and I would like to change them before I release the package.

I was thinking of using sed but I am not at expert at using sed, and after
several failed attempts sought your help :).  Finding the include
statements in the source isn't a problem via regex.  The problem is
changing the beginning and ending quotes to beginning and ending brackets.

TIA,
-Ossama
Ossama Othman <othman@astrosun.tn.cornell.edu>