Debian Installation Problem

Help!

I just installed Debian GNU/Linux 2.0 on my new machine, but
unfortunately I made a silly mistake: When the installation menu is
displayed after rebooting the system, one can select a preset selection
of packages to be installed with "dselect". I was going to choose
"Dialup" to automatically pick the appropriate packages for a home
computer setup. Being a bit curious, though, I selected "Custom" first
to check out what options are available. Since it looked too complex, I
wanted to go back and stick with the dialup pre-defined selection, yet
when I clicked "Cancel", it didn't go back but quit the installer.
Afterwards "dselect" came up and I had to exit it. Now I'm sitting on my
new system without being able to install the other stuff... :-/

I see just two options: Either I make a manual install (being a newbie,
I don't think that's a good idea, I might miss some important packages)
or I re-install from scratch using the CD-ROM (having to configure
everything else again). Oh well, that's a real bother, there must be a
better way! Do you know one?

I guess the Debian Installation program that lets you select the
selections is located somewhere on my system, so I simply have to start
it again and pick the proper choice this time - I've been searching for
it, couldn't find it, though... So now I ask for help on the mailing
list - hopefully somebody can help me out (I don't think I'm the first
one to have this particular problem) - thanks in advance,

Eavy - "Linux rocks'n'rules"
--
<-Quote of the Day->
I sat down beside her, said hello, offered to buy her a drink... and