new SCSI driver

I purchased a new PCI based SCSI card locally and was dismayed to find that
the 2.0.3x kernels did not support this card. I went surfing and found the
"linux ready" driver for this card (source code no less!) So my question here
is: What do I have to do to fully integrate this new SCSI driver into the
kernel? OR would the SCSI driver expert like to do this for all of the Linux
folks? I'd be happy to forward the source files to that person.

Details: card is KW-910U from Kouwell Corp. It uses the 9100U chip set from
INITIO Corp. The driver handles the 9100U and 9100UW chip sets. I suspect that
other brands of PCI SCSI cards also use one of these chip sets.

--
-= Sent by Debian 1.3 Linux =-
Thomas Kocourek  KD4CIK