Re: KDE library problems

When I try to run kdm, it can't find libkdecore.so.1 and when I try to run
kwm it can't find libkfm.so.1.  I installed kdebase, kdelibs0g,
kdemultimedia, kdegraphics, and kdeutils.  They're all version
980710-1.0-1.

I had installed an older version before, but I've uninstalled it.  Could
the uninstall have not deleted some files that it should have?  If so, any
idea what they are?

Thanks,
Rich