Re: vnc-3.3.2r2_x86_linux_2.0.tgz under debian hamm

> i have installed the tar-file from vnc (vnc-3.3.2r2_x86_linux_2.0.tgz)
> and copied
> all files correctly to /usr/local/...
> in netscape i can start the the vnc viewer to look on my win95 desktop.
>
> the (X) vncviewer dies with a core dump.

I had the same problem. Now I use the vncserver from
vnc-3.3.2r2_x86_linux_2.0.tgz, but the xvncviewer from the Debian
package. This works fine (but I still have the problem, that after
soem connections to the vncserver it can be made no more and I have to
kill the vncserver and start a new one. I had no response on that when
I mailed to the vnc mailinglist. So if somebody finds this bug, I
would be glad to know.)

Cheers
Stef