Re: Syncing local SW depot to remote one

On: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 16:13:36 +0900 (JST) Joe Marchak writes:

> Hi,
> I have a disk with the debian distributions on it which I would like
> to automatically update from an ftp site.  Is there a good way to do
> this?

I use the mirror program (main/net section) for keeping my home page
in sync with a local directory.  It works in both direction.  Here is
my config file for the put direction:

package=webspace
	comment="Mein persönlicher Webspace bei IN-Berlin"
	site=stargate.in-berlin.de
	remote_dir=/user/myrkr/public_html
	local_dir=/home/torsten/public_html
	remote_user=myrkr