Re: PGP

Okay, My apologies people, but here's my death notice:

<DUCK, DODGE, HIDE>

Unfortunately I lost my pgp passphrase. I had never put my key up on a key
server, being in .nz,  I cant access the "add a key" section on the mit
server.

If you got a key from me, delete it, and use this one.. :)
( I put in some '*'s to stop some ppls filter's killing the message )

Type Bits/KeyID    Date       User ID
pub  1024/187E2DE1 1998/09/22 Michael Beattie <mickyb@es.co.nz>

</DUCK, DODGE, HIDE>

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)

               The best things in life are politically incorrect.