Re: Microchannel architecture support

I am running Debian on two Model 77's with MCA SCSI, IDE,
NIC, and Xfree86 all working perfectly.  I had to put
'append="fdomain=0x140,5,ibm"' in /etc/lilo.conf to boot
from the SCSI disk.  Although I now use a custom built
kernel, my memory is that the distributed kernel worked as
long as I specified the SCSI driver information as boot
options.  There are of course a wide variety of PS/2 models
and I have no idea how other models may respond.

--Bob