printer advice

I'm planning to purchase a laser-printer in the near future, and am
currently looking at a HP LaserJet 6Lse.  I was wondering if anyone has
used this model under Linux, and how well it performed if so.

As near as I can tell it's not a winprinter, and it's print-language is
"Enhanced HP PCL 5" (which I believe is a superset of postscript, but
might well be mistaken on that point).

Of course, any suggestions for alternate laser-printers which work well
under Linux would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanx!