Re: adding SCSI disks

Marco

Mea culpa.  I missed the fact that you have TWO controllers.  I didn't
read carefully enough.

I am curious about the bios being enabled for various drives. I don't
think a drive can boot at all if the bios is not enabled for that drive in
the card's firmware. So I'd look at the firmware settings and turn the
bios off on the card you do not want to boot, and on for the drive on the
card you do. (I get the opportunity on boot to change these settings when
the firmware runs on boot).

I HOPE this helps.

David  Teague dbt@elentari.cs.wcu.edu
  LINUX: the FREE 32 bit OS for [3456]86 PC's available NOW!
David B Teague | Ask me how user interface copyrights & software patents
teague@wcu.edu | make programming a dangerous business.