Apt with two dists

Hi All,

 I have a local mirror of debian with hamm and slink for binary-i386.
When I point apt at my mirror and ask it to update the packages, it
gets confused with hamm and slink.

For eg: kernel-package 5.06 is in hamm and 5.07 is in slink. apt tries
to read 5.06 from slink.

What should I do if I have to install packages from both hamm and slink?

Thanks,
Vaidhy

PS: my sources.list look like

file://debian/debian unstable main contrib non-free non-us
file://debian/debian stable man contrib non-free non-us
Alike for those who for Today prepare
And those that after a Tomorrow stare;
A Muezzin from Tower of Darkness cries,
"Fools, your reward is nether here not there".
                          - Omar Khayyam