RE: differential SCSI adapter supported?

There are at least 2 differential driver standards. The current, popular
one is LPD or Low Power Differential. The 2940U2W supports LPD _only_.
Be sure to get the details on those IBM drivers before you do any
bidding :)I think Linux support is beta but check for the latest at:
ftp.dialnet.net.
FYI, I'm currently using a 2940U2W and a Seagate ST34502LW Cheetah on an
NT server. VERY fast!!