OFF TOPIC: W/95 term progs > COM5?

Sorry to ask about a W/95 issue here, but I need to validate a board on
W/95 before I use it on Linux.

I need to be able to talk to my extended serial ports using a terminal
program. I can't find any Software that will open a terminal and talk to
anything above COM4. PCPlus, hyperterm, etc are hardcoded to COM4 and
below, so I can't even get started with those.

I am using a Cyclades 4yo board which adds 4 more serial ports and works
under Linux. Too bad W/95 apps are limiting me.

Ed Young