re-rebooting during installation

Hi,

	Question first, details follow for those that want them.

Question:  How can I get Deb to present me with the profile selection screen
that one gets during installation of Deb 2.0, after one has partitioned,
initialized, configured the net and the base system and rebooted  ?  You
know, where one decides if one wants to create an Admin box, stand alone
box, home box, development box, etc.

Details:
	I'm just having a go at installing 2.0 from an "official" CD image.
Got through all the initial installation routine stuff, rebooted, root
password etc, etc.  Then I got to the part where you pick a profile.  I went
and had a look at custom, then wanted to go back and have a look at some of
the other profiles.  I hit cancel at the custom selection screen.  It didn't
take me back to where I could select another profile.

	I didn't want to go straight to dselect, so I rebooted.  We are
having a nation wide installfest in Canada next weekend.  I'm doing my part
and I want to know more about the various profiles so I can better help
installees go home with an appropriate configuration.  When I rebooted, I
was sent directly to a login as if installation was complete.  I guess it
was complete, but I want to play more with the installation procedure and
profile selection.

	If anyone can tell me what the mechanism is to restart the root
password selection, user account creation, profile selection routine, it
would be greatly appreciated.  I don't really want to have to go back and
redo the whole install thing.

	Thanks,

	Gerald