Re: Iomega Zip

That's funny, I just mounted the zip w/o the -t msdos, and it still mounted fine.
Am I playing Russian Roulette by doing that?

Also, I assume I can create a Linux fs on a zip disk - and I assume that since
we can squeeze 1.6meg from a regular floppy, the same could be true with squeezing
extra space from the Zip floppy. Anyone have any experience with this?
I wish to create a backup disk for all the programs I download (the dos format
truncates the names - and I'd rather store Linux files on a Linux file system)

Mike