Re: Ctr-Alt-Delete not cleanly unmounting

> Quite simply: DO NOT DO THIS!!!!!!!

There should be no problem with CAD, if it is set up properly it should do
a clean reboot, and it is set up properly by default.

> > Whenever I shutdown/reboot via the keypress Ctrl-Alt-Del, I get told
> > upon subsequent reboot of linux that the partition was not cleanly
> > unmounted, and then have to sit through esfchk.  If I type shutdown -r
> > now, this does not happen.  It seems to me that there must be something
> > wrong with the way this particualr keypress is configured.  Does anyone
> > know how to fix this?

What does `grep ctrlaltdel /etc/inittab' say ?

Greg

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org
                    HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/