Re: Getting on the internet LCP timeout sending confige request.

1) I think that I had once a problem like the one you describe because the
configuration of the mtu/mru numbers didn't fit to the ones that were
recieved/transmitted. But I might confusing different issues.
2) I think that sending the relevant lines of the log may help solving any
kind of PPP problems.