netscape4 mail reader

Since upgrading to 4.02 I've noticed two things.  The first is that
4.02 seems to be a lot slower than v3, and the second is that I must
run v3 to read my mail since I still haven't been able to get exmh
to putt mail from my ISP.  Could some kind soul tell me which of the
4.02 buttons is concealing the mail reader?  I'd go back to uucp/xmail
but my ISP uses some crap called NT for their mail server and they
don't have a clue about uucp and I haven't had time to write a perl
pop3 mail puller.
Ralph Winslow		      rjw@nac.net
<Insert sardonic phrase here>