PLIP-howto?

Some time ago on this list there was reference to a PLIP -mini-howto with
information on how to connect two linux machines through a parallel cable.

After upgrading to Debian 2.0 it no longer in /usr/doc/HOWTO/mini.

Does anybody know which other documentation is available on the subject or
what happened to PLIP-howto?

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@alpha.futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg       |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses
      surrounding us, let us also lay aside every weight,
      and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us
      run with endurance the race that is set before us."
                               Hebrews 12:1