Re: cron error e-mail

I've been getting the same error messages in the mail from cron.  I
believe it's got something to do with missing manpages.  Try running
"mandb -c".  That's the commandline that cron.weekly runs, so it should
show you what the problems are.  I have a plethora of dangling symlinks
and generally bad things involving manpages, especially dealing with
emacs.  Things like gnuserv and stuff are all messed up.  I run xemacs20,
any idea why these things are so broken?

 _____  _
| ____|(_)     http://www.iit.edu/~jenseri
|  _|  | |     ICQ #19022931
| |___ | |     Page me via ICQ at