PS: vncserver

> When i start vncserver, and then xvncviewer or vncwiever from Windows
> NT, the keyboard ist totaly mismatched: a seems to be <TAB>, c and d
> result in a q, <LEFT ALT> in a 2 and so on...

I now installed vnc-3.3.2r2 'by hand' into /usr/local/bin. The
vncserver runs now without that keymaping problem. Instead there is
now a small problem (I think it is perl moening):

sos:~> vncserver
Using Socket.pm instead.  Change your script to 'use Socket;' instead of require "sys/socket.ph".
        require sys/socket.ph called at (eval 1) line 1
        eval 'require "sys/socket.ph"
;' called at /usr/local/bin/vncserver line 520
        main::SanityCheck() called at /usr/local/bin/vncserver line 29

New 'X' desktop is sos:1

Then, when I want to start the vncviewer that comes with the
vnc-3.3.2r2 distribution, I just get a Segmentation fault.
Installing xvncviewer from the Debian package instead solved this problem...

Stef