Suck and INN

Hello. Maybe I'm just stupid, but I can't seem to make suck work with INN.
Suck downloads the articles fine from my remote newsserver, and it says its
posted the articles locally. But when I look in /var/log/news/news.notice, I
see the following:
Sep 15 01:04:55 mithrandir innxmit[21165]: mithrandir.gnt.com stats offered
48 accepted 0 refused 0 rejected 48
So it seems that INN is just rejecting the posts for some reason. Any ideas?
TIA =]

--
-Josh
Co-Admin of California.ZUH.net (Azog)