Re: Is there a .deb version of netscape?

There are netscape3 and netscape4 packages which is an installer program
for use with the netscape tar.gz package which you need to ftp from
ftp.netscape.com.

The Netscape license states (among other things):

Licensee may not redistribute
the Standard Software unless Licensee has separately entered into a
distribution agreement with Netscape such as the Unlimited
Distribution Program Agreement.

Possibly RedHat has such an agreement.  Debian does not.

Slink (unstable) has packages containing the free "mozilla" version beta
release.

Bob