Re: Getting mail from a POP3 server

A big thank you to everyone who sent me messages about my POP problem.

I must add that Pann's instructions (at the site in the tag) are the
best set for a beginning Debian user that I've seen. There should be
some way to either add these to the Debian site or at least provide a
link to them.

Thanks!

Mitchell Surface
msurface@fortwayne.com