Re: Error Initializing swap partition on lowmem install

Thanks bunches!

The system is up and running.
I think something to this end should be put in the installation guide, or one of the
many faq.  I had a little trouble using vi, but after an hour of trials, i finally
convinces vi to display a "/". all went well, and now I am looking for the man
command equivalent.
Peace.
Troy