Re: linuxpress rumors

On Thu, 3 Sep 1998 00:33:48 -0700
Joey Hess <joey@kitenet.net> wrote:

> George Bonser wrote:
> > I hear that a new version of the Debian Linux user's guide is in the works
> > that covers 2.0.  Any truth?
>
> Well, just to add to the rumors, I was reading that autstralian computer
> mag's article that ranked debian as "post promising" linux distribution, and
> somewhere in there they than linux press for providing them with a
> pre-release copy of a debian user's guide.

No need to spread rumors :) Just checked the article, and yes, they
mention the book, and thank Linux Press for a preview copy. It doesn't
specifically state that it's for Debian 2.0, but it makes sense that it
is.

It also says that the guide is available free in HTML on the web at
www.linuxpress.com

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
(damon@empire.net.au)     | As my head fell in the basket,