Log monitoring GUI program

I seem to remember reading sometime (in comp.os.linux.announce I think)
about a package that was something like a GUI that provided log-file (e.g.
syslog written stuff) monitoring features.

I've got to the point of having several machines syslog-ing to one central
machine (as well as keeping local copies) and would like to have a nice
interface to manage/interpret/flag all the logging coming in.

Has anyone heard of such a package? Especially a debianised one?

TIA,

Richard.