Re: xmame

On Wed, Sep 09, 1998 at 08:55:01PM -0500, Default Debian Reader wrote:
> I know xmame is the normal content of debian list but....
>
> Just wondering if anyone has used xmame and if so what do you uzip the
> roms with?  It seems they are zipped with compression uncompatable for
> gzip or uncompress.  Thanks for any help

Umm... They are usually in standard .zip format, as used by the old dos
program PKZip. Install the unzip & zip packages, then `unzip filename'.

| ian eure, network admin, freelance security consultant, and  |
| manically depressed paranoid schizophrenic, at your service. |
;           <ieure@minion.org> - http://minion.org             ;
:           raw speed = 105.6 wpm with 4.5% errors             :