RE: Apache 1.3 + SSL + PHP + PGSQL

On Tue, 8 Sep 1998, Mario Filipe wrote:

> On 08-Sep-98 Michele Comitini wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > On 08-Sep-98 Mario Filipe wrote:
> >> My only problem is that despite my php3.ini (located it
> >> /usr/lib/php3/apache)
> >
> > I think php3.ini location is /etc/php3.ini
>
>         Actually php3.ini is in /etc/php3/apache/php3.ini. I tryed to copy it
> to /etc but it still doesn't work. In the meanwhile i've tryed to use just
> apache (no ssl) and the same thing happens!

It works for me, at least with apache.

ii  apache          1.3.1-3        Versatile, high-performance HTTP server
ii  php3            3.0.3-1        A server-side, HTML-embedded scripting langu
ii  php3-pgsql      3.0.3-1        PostgreSQL module for PHP3 (apache)

from /etc/php3/apache/php3.ini

extension_dir   =       /usr/lib/php3/apache
extension=pgsql.so
extension=mysql.so
extension=gd.so
extension=msql.so

I had to test them before uploading... And all of them work.

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org
                    HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/