Diamond SupraMax Modem

This is what I get for buying before checking to see whether my new
hardware is supported:

Has anyone tried to configure a Diamond SupraMax PCI 56K modem on Debian?
If I look at /proc/pci, I get:

Bus 0, device 9, function 0:
  Serial controller: Unknown vendor Unknown Device (rev. 1)
    Vendor id=127a  Device id=1002
    Medium devsel. Fast back-to-back capable.  IRQ 10.  Master capable.
Latency=64.  Min Gnt=255.  Max Lat=255
    Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xe4000000

Linux can see that it's a serial controller, but that's about it.  The
SupraMax is a software modem (I'm pretty sure) with a Rockwell chipset and
firmware revision 2260.

Does anyone out there have any (hopefully positive) experience with this
device?  If not, is there a good starting point for taking apart DOS
drivers or Windows VxDs?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe Porter