From: M.C. Vernon [SMTP:internet!cus.cam.ac.uk!mcv21]
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 1998 12:45 PM
To: kolds
Subject: RE: Frustrated

Kolds,

 OK, I'm no guru, but I managed on a 386 some time back.

Send me: list of hardware
  what you configured

and I'll see what I can do.

Yours,

Matthew

p.s. feel free to cc to the list - I won't mind ;)

 --
Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

Selwyn College Computer Support
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Chamber/8841/