Debian + PC104

Not sure if any of you are familiar with the PC-104 form factor, but its a
4"x6" IBM PC system board (386/486, Pentium, etc) that has the electronic
equivilant of the ISA bus.  The ISA bus, instead of having edge card
connectors like a normal system board, have "headers", much like the
connectors on SCSI or IDE peripherals.  The PC-104 form factor is primarily
aimed at the OEM & embedded system market.

My question is this:  have any of you installed Debian, or any form of
Linux for that matter, on the PC-104 form factor system boards?  If so, I'd
be very interested in the brand/model that you chose.  The unit I purchased
a few months ago obviously does not have the IBM compatibility I had hoped
for, which is a common problem.  It ran 95 fine, but even NT barked.

Please reply direct, as this is probably off topic :)

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Homebrew Automotive Website:
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/

Wanted - RWD Buick Flywheel that fits the 3.8L / 4.1L!
-