Re: mutt error

On Sat, Sep 05, 1998 at 10:54:54PM +1200, Andrew wrote:
> when I try to run mutt I get:
> Need to be running setgid 0 to lock mailbox!

- ensure the mutt binary has the proper permissions: -rwxr-sr-x and
  ownership: user root, group mail
- ensure /var/spool/mail has the proper permissions: drwxrwsr-t and
  ownership: user root, group mail.

HTH,
Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking