Re: HELP: More Problems Configuring Email

    Denis, go to the "FAQ-O-MATIC" at the debian site
(www.debian.org), and find the FAQ about SMAIL configuration
for dynamic accounts (you _do_ have a single-user dynamic
account--right?)

    And if you have a dynamic IP account, also change the
visible name to your ISP's domain name (for example,
isp.com) without the "@" symbol or the username.  I have
no idea what the extra "postmaster" line will do to an
smail config.  It appears to be something that belongs in
your /etc/aliases file if at all.

    Disregard this reply if you have your own domain with
more than one user account with your ISP.  Hope it helps.
Anyone else...corrections, additions, etc.?

Art