>From jpuglisi@jps.net  Sun Sep  6 00:39:28 1998
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 1998 14:56:55 -0700
From: J Puglisi <jpuglisi@jps.net>
To: webmaster@debian.org
Subject: HELP ?!?!?!

I have been trying to ftp copies of the resc1440-fast to my A: drive
from my web browser.  The resc1440-fast appears to be 1.44 MB, which
should fit on a formatted floppy disk.  However, after the ftp is
complete, I get an error message saying that the floppy disk doesn't
have sufficient space, so nothing is written to the disk.  Whats the
story?

Unfortunately, I don't presently have e-mail, so please reply snail
mail.  Thanks for your help.

Bill Miller
3655  Piner  Road
Santa Rosa, CA  95401