Segmentation faults

I never had such a lot of segmentation faults before I have upgraded to
Debian 2.0.  I even had te push the reset-button after pine made the
computer hang and there was no response to the keyboard or the mouse.  The
past few weeks reminded me of the time I was using Windows 3.1 for a lot
of my work.

Can it be a hardware problem?

I got segmentation faults from efax, taper, lyx and pine.  Taper gives a
segmentation fault every time after it opened the info-file.  I
reinstalled it and rebuilt the info-file.  In both cases it had no effect
on the problem.

Johann.

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@alpha.futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg       |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock; if any man
      hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to
      him, and will sup with him, and he with me."
                                   Revelation 3:20