X Windows

First of all, HUGE THANKS  to everyone who has answered my questions over
the past few weeks. Just to let you know, I actually have X running now.

Now my ???

1.	Is there a different way to install packages while in X or should I
still be using dselect??
2.	What/How/Where/Who/When do I install to access a Winblow$ 95 filesystem.
The W95 filesystem is the first partition on my drive.
3.	I want to install WINE....are there any steps that I need to take first???
4.	Everytime I reinstall(because I did something stupid) I get a dependency
error that says something like "can't install auctext(sp??) dependency
problems" and then it says something like "involves emacs20." Everything
seems to work fine. Any ideas???
5.	How do I get rid of my ppp connection when i'm done?
6.	Can I set ppp to start automatically when I need it??

that should do it for now

THANKS TO EVERYONE