Asking for recomendations of AGP-motherboards

Hi,

I want to chage my video card to the matrox millenium g200 8 mb. I
understand it is APG, so i need to change my motherboard and cpu too. (i
have a 200mmx).

The problem is that i dont know very much about computing, and dont know
what motherboard to get. I need:
1) compatibility with my computer things (*), stability.
2) good APG support for my new video card
3) good performance (Bus 100mhz??)
4) some factures like overclocking, `wake up on ring', suspend to disk
etc... (not so important..)
I heared, mother has a chipset inside and it could be different types
and models. I just need a good one..

So can you recommend me a mother board??

I have here about AOpen AX, what about it??

Ahh and ``little'' note: mother board cannot be > than around 150$
              ^^^^^^^^  (  motherboard + video should be between 200 and
300 US$ )

(*) my computer perihapts:
. mouse ps2
. keyboard