Re: -ltermcap option... [Thanks]

On Fri, 4 Sep 1998, Nuno Emanuel F. Carvalho wrote:

>  Thanks to the help for all of you.
>
>  Make lncurses instead of ltermcap really solved the problem ! :-)
>
>  Meanwhile, I also had to add lcrypt option on makefiles to have pico, pine, imapd,
> mtest, pilot compiled .

Oh, yes, the new "slx" target already takes care of that.

Also, remember to replace all ocurrences of /usr/spool/mail to
/var/spool/mail, to compile using -O2 to get smaller executables, to
replace all ocurrences of /usr/local/lib/pine.conf to /etc/pine.conf,
etc. etc. etc.

However this is already done in the Debian patches that you can find in
the Debian FTP archives, in project/experimental. Any special reason why
you don't want to use those patches?

Thanks.

--
 "36c3c9aabf7b7e99728b7dd596dcb2f7" (a truly random sig)