Re: IRC

On Thu, Sep 03, 1998 at 11:12:43AM +0000, Akop Pogosian shared with us the following words of wisdom:
> I have not heard of a #debian channel but #linux, #linuxos ,etc on
> Undernet, Efnet, and Dalnet are dedicated to discussion on Linux in
> general. However, I never thought of those as Linux support channels.
> Howtos or mailing lists like this one are much better for that purpose.

not to forget #linux (plus several national chanels (#linux.se, #linux.fi
etc)) on IRCnet. They are more or less support channels as well as disussion
channels.

+         Peter Granroth         +  Microsoft is NOT the answer  +
+ mailto:devnull@granroth.ml.org +   Microsoft is the question   +
+     http://granroth.ml.org     +       The answer is NO        +